KATU News shares article written by Oregon iSector Executive Director Greg Wolf which examines Oregon’s housing deficit, addresses the need for partnerships and innovation in finding housing solutions, and shares some of the work being done by iSector’s Housing Innovation Partnership to address these pressing public issues.
- Project Turnkey Wraps Up, resulting in 36% increase of Oregon’s shelter capacity
- Oregon Legislature Approves $45M for Housing Production
- The Workforce Housing Imperative
- Representative Marsh and Senator Anderson Speak on Workforce Housing
- HIP Co-Convener, Megan Loeb, Discusses the Need for More Middle-Income Housing in Oregon