KATU News shares article written by Oregon iSector Executive Director Greg Wolf which examines Oregon’s housing deficit, addresses the need for partnerships and innovation in finding housing solutions, and shares some of the work being done by iSector’s Housing Innovation Partnership to address these pressing public issues.
- iSector Members Speak on the Future of Innovative Timber Construction in Affordable Housing
- Business Oregon opens RFGA to organizations advancing economic equity
- iSector Board Member Dr. Ernesto Fonseca Awarded by the Secretary of Foreign Affairs of Mexico
- iSector Board Member Margaret Carter Named History Maker by the Oregon Historical Society
- Business Oregon Awards the Oregon iSector with a Planning Grant to Develop a Center of Innovation Excellence